financial life cycle – starting a business, maintaining accounting records, tax compliance, and financial planning.
In 2012 she began her career with Grant Thornton in downtown Portland. She spent 2.5 years preparing tax returns for many large local corporations under the supervision of numerous well-trained professionals. After receiving her CPA license in 2014, she left Grant Thornton to specialize in accounting services for individuals and small businesses.
For the next 6 years, she worked as a contractor for various small CPA firms and tax professionals, while also focusing on growing her own practice. As of 2021, her time is fully dedicated to her independently run small accounting practice – Full Circle CPA, P.C.
Bachelor of Science in Commerce – Accounting
- Real Estate Taxation & Accounting
- Small Business Taxation & Accounting
- Individual Income Taxation & Planning Strategies
- Internal Accountant Training (Staff or Owner)
- Referrals – Financial Advisors, Lawyers, Payroll Companies